Hi,

I have developped for some months now a new physX plugin based on physX3 (actually 3.2.4). The current physX plugin is good but there were some (not so many)missing things for me (raycasts whithout an entity, sweep tests, ...). Actually, I have implemented rigid body dynamics, scene queries, character controllers and vehicles (No cloths and fluids, for now tongue ) I will continue to develop the remaining functionalities depending on interests shown by the community.

Anyway, below is a first demo for you all to test and experiment with the thing (And also for debugging purposes). Please tell me if you find some weird things or if there are things that you think missing.

20121008 - AckphysX3 Demo

20131128_ackphysX3CHECKED(0.93) (physX 3.2.4)
Actually, there is no documentation tongue except the description of every function that can be found in the header file (ackphysX3.h). The file also contains some files I created to test the implementation (Function names are quite similar to the actual physX plugin, just add 3 after the X)

If I remember well (But not sure after changes I made lately tongue ), the plugin (Not the demo files) is working with A7

Files in the zip
  • ackphysX3_main.c : Actor creation
  • cctbehaviour.c : CCT behaviour test (Can Ride & Slide)
  • constraints_test.c : Test for all the type of constraints (Ball, Rope, Fixed, Slider, 6D).
  • ackphysX3_main.c : Actor creation
  • controller_test.c : CCT Test
  • controller_test_2.c : CCT and trigger test Test
  • forces_test.c : Test file for different kind of force APIs
  • ford.c : Vehicles test
  • scenequery_test.c : Test file for scene queries (raycast, sweep : sphere_cast; capsule_cast, overlap : sphere_check, capsule_check);

I will implement more demos soon.

Hope you like it.

Last edited by 3dgs_snake; 11/28/13 11:53. Reason: 20131128_ackphysX3CHECKED(0.93)