Hiya.

I bought my ZBrush at v3, so not too long ago. I think I paid about $550 Canadian for it (about $500 US at the time, iirc).

To put it in contrast...it's like Conitec giving me A5, A6, A7 and A8 Commercial *for free*. I only *wish* other companies were as cool and as confident as Pixologic! laugh

As for usefulness...you can export everything...including hair. You could always use the hair you create in ZB4 to make your texture, alpha, spec, etc. maps and then put those on your model. There are so many different ways to use ZB4 for game content it's not even funny. Seriously. Not funny. In fact, just thinking about it is annoying me...all these cool-ass things I could do, but absolutely NO time to use even a 10th of what I can imagine. *sigh* wink

Now, if someone could somehow magically convert the ZB fur/hair into some kind of DX Shader dohicky that would render with DX10 (or is it DX11 that has a 'hair' shader?)...

^_^

"We've got a blind date with destiny...and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."

-- The Shoveler

A7 Commercial (on Windows 7, 64-bit)