Quote:

If the starcraft is moving away then he expects to receive a pulse every T = 1 + 0.95 = 1.95 sec

NO.

He wouldn't.

If he doesn't know about relativity, he'd expect light to travel with c-v = 0.05c.
That means he expects 20 seconds.
I've written the rest before.
I have tried to be as clear as possible in my post before, but perhaps it wasn't clear enough. Just a "I don't follow you" is hardly helpful to narrow down where things weren't clear. Could you be more precise?

~~~

Quote:
I claimed that the paradox is true " Despite " the acceleration - turning - deceleration phases
Joey claimed ( at least this is what I understood ) " Thanks" to the acceleration - turning - deceleration phases

The problem is that "the twin paradox" itself is ill-defined. What are we talking about?
  • The fact that one twin ages more than the other?
    (Everyone agreed on that this is true)
  • The idea that there is no "symmetry"?
    (I.e.: One twin ages more than the other, which is because only one stays in an inertial system).

We all agreed on those points and how to solve them, I believe.

Quote:

The different aging of two twin brothers is however a direct consequence of the relativism of time
If the time flows in a different way on the earth and on the starcraft, why should the two brother alwayes have the same age ?

Yes, but I don't think anyone disagreed on the fact that the twins are of different age.

We can agree on these points, I believe?

A) Twin A (on earth) is in an inertial system, and what we find calculating in "his" rest frame is valid
B) Twin B (on spaceship) is *NOT* in an inertial system (due to turnaround), and thus we cannot calculate things the same way as we did for Twin A.

The latter point is, I believe, the essence of what gave trouble for MOST of the thread.

~ ~

To summarize, I'm just not sure what we're arguing here.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!