I want to add another word on the console topic to finally close this idiocy:
Developing for consoles is the most dumb thing you can do. first, just ebcause you can do it doesnt mean that the console developers let you. secondly, even if they let you, you still need a licence. the cheapest out there would be nintendo Wi, with 5000 bucks per licence a year.
next is microsoft with the XBLA retail licence (developing for free is free, but that wont help either of us) 15 000 dollars and then there are the 35 000 bucks a licence a year for the sony system.
and if you can afford those licenses then by all means you dont need gamestudio.

now here is for the interesting part:
Errors numbers are safe and sound, and 35% of downloas and sales equal a load of money. furthermore, it just proves that the engine needs to evolve.
what i see here is that if gamestudio supports mac and linux, adding additional support for androids, windows phones and iphones aswell as tablets should bea easy, since

a.) mac=mac. there is a difference, shure, but thats easy to overcome if a basica mac support exists and

b.) with a working linux kernel you can port to smartphones more easily. it still is work, but it works.

oh and btw, PS3 and Wii both support the linux kernel. I am doing a freeware homebrew Wii and PC game so you can trust me on that one...