Anyone saying tablets will replace PCs or consoles are wrong. Thats not even an opinion there. Not because the tech isnt there, it is, but because the AVERAGE custoemr does not care. Tablets are for early adopters and tech freaks. Everyone and their Moms have a PC, Linux or Mac system including grandma and auntie Annie. Do try to sell a 400+$ Tablet to them. DO try. Not gonna happen.
I myself couldn`t care less about a tablet. I dont need a tablet, I wouldnt know why I need one. I dont like gaming on tablets, i dont like watchign anything on tablets and i sure as hell dont like working with them. I have two 24" full HD screens at home and a 47" HDTV. I have an awesome surround sound system, PS3, Wii, pretty good PC that plays the games I am interested in in the best graphics settings.
WHY, WHY! would i want to reduce all of this to a tablet that has a tiny screen, an uncomfortable usage, costs a shitload of cash and cant do most of the things i want, including but not limted to real 3D gaming, surround sound, giant sceen, multitasking, HD youtube...
Because its on the go? i dont want on the go. I want to be at home when I do that. when i am on the go, i wantto be on the go, away from all of that. and most people, especialyl in europe, agree with that. they have smartphones already, they dont need no tablets.

so al in all, linux and mac support is WAY more important than tablets...