Originally Posted By: Pappenheimer
I thought that it isn't urgent, because a sentence - that you obviously erased from your post now - let me think that you were at least trying to inform yourself of the financial crises and its reasons...

It's been some time so I can't remember what my original post was, but I don't believe I erased any sentences. Nonetheless, I have to admit that my last post was rather vague...

Originally Posted By: Pappenheimer
your signature doesn't offer much hope that you are getting far in understanding what is important and what are minor matters.

First, my signature is a joke that I didn't write. It has nothing to do with OWS. I consider it quite poignant, but I'm sorry you didn't understand it.

Secondly, these "minor matters" are perfectly reasonable insights to the greater character of the OWS movement. In fact, they are a reasonable insight to anybody. When some news came out that Sarah Palin had had marital troubles, it had an impact on a lot of people's perception of her, and rightly so. "Minor cases" are important; whether or not you want to appreciate them is another matter.

But anyway, at this time I'd like to point out that from the beginning this thread has just been a gigantic time waster for me, and I really don't want to bother with it any more. Sorry.

Last edited by Redeemer; 12/05/11 23:24.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!