The 'cute' was indeed meant to needle you!

Some time ago I would have partly agreed to you, but one has to ignore a whole lot of information
about the new habits of the financial sector within the last two decades
when saying that's all about the usual aberrations.

Let's talk about Greek as an example - it is not all about Wallstreet, but about the influence and the responsibilities of the financial sector generally:
Although, I have no doubt about maladministration in Greek, the 'heeling' 'prescription' makes economically no sense, it is a downward spiral, that ruins the economy of their nation, means no income for the government, means no chance of recovery for the national budget.
And this is all, because it is still the financial elite instead of the economical experts of the governmanet who decide about what the governments do in Europe.
(There is one link in one of my posts to a video about the decisions in the Europe parliament - unfortunately in German)

I don't get the necessity to talk about 'hypocrisis' of the protestants.
Did I miss something? Are you hypocritical when you take action
to show that you are against certain evolutions within your society?

Quote:

Not all of the current economic problems are the fault of the rich.

Sure, but if those responsible would have done their job and would have regulated the financial sector as it was meant by law
- we wouldn't even talk about the rich, but about other faults - because we had one problem less, right?