Quote:

I now see what you mean , and i'm getting it , but one thing i see is , there is no cameras in the scene (Positions). I map in max and import to GS , I have all my maps already set in max , and they export fine , but they arent entities, would there be a way to get this script to work with those cams ?

Do you use the MAX2GS plugin? If so, doesn't it allow you to export entities with the level? I was under the impression that it exported just about everything. The only other thing I can offer is after you load your MAX level into WED, simply place the camera entities from there. All you have to doing is update entities which takes no more than a couple seconds.

To address the demo, the main reason I didn't implement the look at object code intoit is because it was giving me some problems. The camera wasn't switching correctly but I now realize this was because of the missing vec_set I mentioned in the demo post. That line is what sets the cam_ptr pointer to the camera, so...uh yeah...that's why there was no change. My own personal version takes care of that in the functions I took out, so my own senile mind got in the way(again) when porting this over to the contributed version.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links