At the beginning the idea was to have a different design concepts, ranging from 2D to 3D solutions, and then to choose the one that would serve as a dominant game design approach. We actually gave up on 2D very early in the development because it would be much harder for art team members to mimic 2D art then to mimic 3D geometry. ..of course in those days we had 8 art team members:)

At the end it was decided to go with 3D levels that have 3D & 2D elements & to adopt semi-realistic visual approach: http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=314648#Post314648

Btw I received mail from Guardian with permission to use his material in the package so now I'm waiting only on SirCamaris & Bug:) ..but if I don't get their reply in a following few days I will pack/upload the zip without their levels & update it when/if I receive their permissions.

///////////////////////////////////////////
Guardian

///////////////////////////////////////////

@Ratchet
Sure, I will be more then happy to give you any information on my Blender/3DGS lightmapping routine, but beware that I'm using 2.46 version:) If you want to send me pm, send it to this profile (Pavle) because I decided not to use Ganderoleg profile anymore:)

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<