Yeah, the red material works nice in the platform levels of chapter 3 but it fails to do the same thing when applied in the car level:( But I will have to find the way to make the visuals from chapter 3 more comparable with visuals from the car level (chapter 4) since the fortress architecture should be more-less similar.

As for lights they are temporary since I'm having some troubles with parts of the geometry:

..I'm modeling everything in WED & using Blender to do the lighting but this time nothing worked, recalculating the normals inside/outside in Blender gave no results, experiments with edges, vertex, different import parameters.. nothing. It seems I will have to rework/replace the problematic segments in WED & try again with the lighting in Blender.

Plants are on hold for now, until we implement AI routine & get through these light issues. My Idea was to have a vegetation placed on 70% of all terrain parts covered with grass:)

Terrain is a mdl file that uses Txesmi's terrain shader that supports blendmap, 4 different textures & lightmap.

I'm actually not unhappy with how it looks, not really sure why I can't capture it the right way in a screenshot, but when you play the level it all seems very good.

The thing that will enhance it further is more advanced lightmap, for now I've done only ambient occlusion in Blender.

The doors & particles needs to be tweaked, I already had some suggestions about that from Ivan:)
Btw, thanx for checking out the project, your feedback is always very good & constructive:)

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<