I didn't use this Engine for years, but I remember that there was a free Pathfinding Solution from you. Is there a way you could re-release it in future? As it is for free, and you don't really know if you will continue working on it at all, would you mind to open the free Pathfinding Soluition as Opensource? I don't mean Intense X, I just mean the Pathfinding. Right now I don't even remember if it was a plugin or just C-Script, but I remember that a lot of people were happy with it when it was released. As said before I don't really use this Engine anymore and I'm just curious how the Engine is developed further that's why I always take a look into this forum. But actually I have some Pathfinding Problems with another Engine, and I'm searching for different sorucecode to take a look into it, and see what could work for me too. Would be really great to take a look into it. But if your answer would be negative, I understand it too, you're the developer laugh

Last edited by V_Software; 03/18/11 21:43. Reason: Ok, I've resolved my little Problem. There's no need anymore, but anyway good luck, with your further projects. :)