Originally Posted By: sPIKe
Funny how some people desipce the west and everythign we got but still try to live like us, do the things we do and still bitch about us...

as redeemer said...
haters gonna hate...

excuse me now, i have to fart -.-

Have you thought for a month in order to write this?

Originally Posted By: Redeemer
Wait, this thread is still going?

No. Your friend (Spike) didn't bump this thread after three weeks, you are hallucinating now.

Originally Posted By: lostclimate
wow i too had no idea this is still going

Yes sure.

Yes this thread is still going because of you children. As i said it's shame but not suprising after that i gave that post .When you grow, you realize that inhuman treatments are bad for any country for any human. One day same things may happen to you. That is not important who you are or what's your country. i think you are so young to click the links that i gave or you are so naive to understand you are seeing.

As i said case closed for me. Please do not bump this thread every month. i am too bussy to teach you that how is the real world, how is the real life, what is the humanity etc. if you have any problem about that topics, you can ask your parents, they can teach you. If they can't (because every person hasn't same viewpoint ) ask your teachers. As i said i believe there are a lot of wise people in every country.

Until that time don't talk about adult topics and do not disgrace yourselves.