Dear friends,

IMPORTANT INFO! Just got word from Darkinferno: "I would like you to remove scion from the winter contest, though we are proud of alot of systems, the game does not reflect what we wanted it to be and some of the errors that developed are unacceptable to us, with that said we would like it to be removed".

I can't edit polls, so please let's respect his wish and do not vote for "Scion". I have also removed the entry from Acknex Unlimited. Thank you.

The 14 contest entries are now uploaded to Acknex Unlimited. Please download them all, test them all and then vote the best one. If the entries contain a readme text, do what the file name says - it helps!

I want to make sure that everything is OK, so the voting will only start in about 2 days. If you have sent me a contest entry and you don't see it in this list, drop me an email at george at acknex dot net.

Thank you.
George

P.S. I'd like us to have a different type of interview in the following magazine. Since it is obvious that you (all the contest participants) have great game development skills, please email me (the address is right above this) your single best tip for all the beginners to game creation out there. If you also email me your favorite screenshot from your contest entry, I'll make sure to include it in the following magazine, which should be out in about a week. This isn't mandatory and won't have any influence on the jury, but will definitely help our community members and might help promote your game as well.

What project should win the 1st prize?
single choice
The Hero Biography by You Long
11%, 11 Votes
Shade-C WIP Demo by Wolfgang Reichardt
4%, 4 Votes
Schutzkontakt by Torsten Fock
5%, 5 Votes
Transport Genius by Tino Vogel
14%, 15 Votes
G.R.U.N.T.S. by Spike
13%, 14 Votes