There is no good argument for what have america done.i am from Turkey. We are in middle east and we alied with america. and trust me, we know what happend in iraq&afghanistan.

if there is a war in a zone, that effects in near countries. But some american's lover won't be able to get it.
i am not anti-american , i am not america's lover either. So i am not gonna kiss his ass.

This thread not about anti-america or just terorism. first question is;
Quote:

When America nuked the two Japanese cities they killed 140,000+ innocent people.
Another 2 million died in the next 5 years.
They have bombed civilians of Chile in 1973, and killed 50,000 Vietnam war and killed millions N. Korea and killed millions Libya in 1987 and killed 15,000 Iraq and have 65279; killed over a million Afghanistan and have killed 300,000 They disregard human life for victory.
Yet their acts are not terrorism?

What are your opinions?
I think you guys know my...

so this thread about america's acts are terrorism or not.

We are turkish people. We know what's the real war and terrorism.we still fight against real terrorists. we fight against terrorists since 1978 but we never nuked innocent people or never killed them. And we still lost a turkish soldier and civilian everyday.

here is the real terrorists
here is the what they have done (+18)
here is the american soldiers
here is what they have done (+18)

THERE IS NO DIFFERENT!

i say, in my oppinion america's acts are real terrorism. i'am not unfair, i am not hypocritical, i am not blind either. i don't know you guys.