Again, what do questions like "were do we come from" and "why are we here" have anything to do with government at all?

and now your just making things up, claiming that christian beliefs are based on peace... thats hilarious and completely untrue. What about the crusades... early ninties bosnia... the salem witch trials. Christianity, just like any other religion (besides some of the far eastern cultures that include things like toaism, confucism, etc.) are all nothing but excuses and scapegoats for people to commit atrocities. and you'll probably use the excuse I used when i was a christian. "those arent real christians, god is really loving", then explain the slaughter of jericho in the old testament, or the fact the in the christian belief system, why a young males genitals being mutilated is not his choice but necessary in its religion. OR RIGHT NOW WHY YOUR USING CHRISTIANITY AS A BASIS FOR WHY ITS OK TO KILL THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS, AND TREATING EVER MUSLIM LIKE THEY HAVE A BOMB STRAPPED TO THERE CHEST.

that last part wasnt supposed to be yelling, I just am too lazy to make it bold, so i chose caps t make it pop tongue

Last edited by lostclimate; 02/17/11 19:53.