Originally Posted By: Redeemer

Quote:
people always say things like japan attacked us first or osama attacked us first, but that is completely untrue..

Um. Japan DID attack us first. Ever heard of Pearl Harbor? America wanted to be neutral through the war. And then Japan attacked us without warrant at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. That's when the war began for America.

And you think we never antagonized anyone before that? by that point we already basically had told everyone that we were king of the world, and that anybody that believe in communism was wrong and evil.

Why do we feel we can tell other countries what to do and still think we aren't going to be attacked for it?

Originally Posted By: Sajeth
Originally Posted By: lostclimate
And honestly I think an IQ test should be in place for voters.... because george bush was elected ..... twice...

Lets not forget about Obama.

obama was elected over john mccain. obama may not be doing great, but he was obviously the better choice. also come on.... mccain ran with palin. she is the brunt of every modern politics joke for a reason.

IMO the best recent presidential choice would have been/will be Ron Paul. For once we have someone trying to run that actually you know... follows the constitution, and doesnt bully the american people using fear to get there way. All these retarded folk out there that think if they allow a middle easterner start a small business in their community, that they are going to get blown up, well all those people vote vote though, and arent going away so i guess we'll never get to see an intelligent successful america in the near future.

god i want to move away from all these ignorant, redneck hicks.

EDIT:

Quote:
It would've been successful if the American military had been able to do what it needed to do to win.

Why did we need to win that war anyways... why was there even a war... it was retarded to even go there in the first place.

Last edited by lostclimate; 02/16/11 03:37.