i dont think we are terrorist, I think we believe we are the police of the world... my opinion isnt a new one though. people always say things like japan attacked us first or osama attacked us first, but that is completely untrue.. we have this attitude or air of superiority that is completely unfounded for a 200 year country. and look were its gotten us? we have a federal reserve that is handing out cash, inflating our economy like tomorrow isnt even a concern. we have millions of people who think that just because someone believes in allah that they are going to try and kill you, and our education system IS A COMPLETE JOKE. ITS A HORRIBLE EMBARRASSMENT TO EVEN BE FROM THIS COUNTRY WITH THE LACK OF INTELLECT WE HAVE HERE. (I'm not saying everyone but the general population)

And yet we think we have the right to tell other countries what to do?

And yes maybe Iraq needed help, and Suddam Hussein needed to be taken out..... But shouldn't that have been the reason, not the WMD's? and of course the majority of the country was retarded enough to believe that crap. And honestly I think an IQ test should be in place for voters.... because george bush was elected ..... twice...

'nuff said.