What's going on? Who has edited which posts?
I don't want to change my post, that's not the way I write in these forums. Don't take the "great, you've noticed" too serious, though, as I said. I'm sure you know what you talk about. I just don't understand your point. Still, if you could give me a reference, an article or whatever, then maybe I'll understand.

Anyway, Error, it seems as if you're even more knowledgeable on that topic than me. Terrell-rotation? Never heard of that ^^. Have you read that article? That's some weird stuff. I also found that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQnHTKZBTI4
sounds quite interesting, although the term "rotation" somehow seems misleading if you ask me. When the sign bends its tip is farther away from your position (obviously), so light will travel longer to your eye from that position. As the middle part is nearer to you, it also seems as if you've passed that part a bit more than the tip. I'm not sure, though, if that accounts for the whole effect.

I'd rather not know what they think of me grin

Edit: And btw I think we're far calmer than the average forum these days. What's going on in these hiring threads?

Last edited by Joey; 02/09/11 18:53.