And then, something mysterious happened... causing me to keep my promise.

EDIT: Joey? Pardon my language, but I guess he was just a bit pissed off when he wrote the reply - given the length of it and the time you edited, I suppose he saw the earlier version. It might not be the way a gentleman handles things, but I suppose one can understand why he was pissed in the first place. But now that you've corrected your post, it'd only be fair if he now, in turn, removes the little stitches, too...

But then, there's a good reason I'm not a moderator. I guess in the end, we all should just really start to grow up, get a thicker skin, and not get angry at things written by people on the internet. laugh

EDIT EDIT: I'd hate for this to seem like I've been picking sides. Because I don't want this, because I don't feel like I can do this in a fair way. The reason for this simply being the different context and native languages we all have - Joey and me are both german, but I suppose you aren't, Alberto? Since customs and way of speaking can vary alot in different languages, I might just be more sensitive for one type of "insult" over the other. So in essence, I'd really prefer to not say anything definite. laugh

[ Surprisingly, we haven't been asked yet to do someones physics- and/or math-homework yet. Is that a sign of maturity of the schoolkids these days... or just a sign that we're coming across like we have no clue!? ]

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!