Originally Posted By: GorNaKosh
I Played the game online the first time - great! Lag is no problem for me, so where are the tonnes of content, game modes, tournaments and so on ... I'm getting hungry wink
Good grin Distinct rounds and online game modes are definitely on their way -- I just wanted to get out a working online version as fast as possible. Next version won't have those changes, but they're important and I'm looking forward to getting those working relatively soon.

I'm maintaining a to-do list here, btw, for the next version (0.2.2). It's mostly minor fixes and improvements to the kind of things that should be standard, with a couple of extras in there.
Originally Posted By: Germanunkol
+ Edit: Woot, the multiplayer code is soooo smooth over the net. VERY well done. Very cool game.
+ Boost modifier is neat as well, I like it.
+ No more crashes when joining.
- The game often doesn't show in the taskbar
- no bots in multiplayer?
I'm glad multiplayer's going smoothly! laugh Yes, bots should be an option in multiplayer. And yes, I need to get the icon to work in the taskbar. I think it has to do with my starter-file. Thanks for the great feedback laugh
Quote:
Wouldn't mind larger maps with a few obstacles...
I'm afraid those won't come until 0.3. It will have a level-editor and a bunch of standard levels that would all be created with that level-editor. I'm hoping to have "premium" accounts have online profiles where they can store custom-made levels online.

Originally Posted By: Liam
Doesn't work, port-forwarding?
I've been having the same problem frown I'm sure I've set up port-forwarding correctly, but I can't seem to host a game that people can join frown

Extra thanks to Superku for so much time hosting KarBOOM today and yesterday!!

Now I have to study for a physics test tomorrow frown And a maths and computers test the next day (computers will be fine -- just programming stuff). Then I'll be back onto preparing KarBOOM 0.2.2 laugh

Jibb

Last edited by JulzMighty; 02/03/11 12:36.

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!