Originally Posted By: darkinferno
has potential, havent played with anyone yet but i see potential, suggestions:

- run by default and let walk be the button you need to hold
- ability to be running in all directions, not just forward and back
- jump, crouch might be optional but if you dont do them, you need another manuever, climbing up stuff? rolling? something to make combat more diverse, walking around isnt enough to make the game skilled based, if you do them though, i suggest a stamina meter to prevent abuse such as bunny hopping
- rework the shooting mechanism, it might be ok NOW for testing but useless for a real game, i noticed i could shoot around walls when i was nowhere near the edge, your tracing from the camera alone? if yes? not the best idea for a TPS
- your spread doesnt work yet ? i havent noticed any accuracy loss when running or not
- reloading alone is a punishment, stopping them while reloading? omg.. evil,d ont do that tongue

[optional for now]
- camera effects, bullet tracers

thats it for now, oh, that particle fire eats fps wink

- Yes, run by default can be a good idea, I will make it.
- Running in all directions, I think I'm not very sure what do you mean.
- Shooting mechanism: yes, we noticed what in the game, you could be covered but shoot to the enemy, I think I will solve it doing tho c_traces, one from camera.x and then another from weapon to hit.x, If it founds the same, then there is the shoot.
- Yes, currently there is the same precision standing, walking and running. I will solve it.
- stopping while reloading: seems that people doesn't like the idea, so I will change it and you will be able to move.

About camera effects, I've thought about a DOF effect when you are aiming.

Particle fire is made by rondidion, it's the same effect he had in the original level. It's true it eats fps, but in my HD3650 it runs at high fps. Maybe I can add a particle fire select option in the launcher.

3D Gamestudio A8 Pro
AMD FX 8350 4.00 Ghz
16GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB