Originally Posted By: JustSid
Agreed, the first screenshot of the new is at least a billion times better than the very first version!

thanks

Originally Posted By: Quadraxas
zoomed in mode needs a litte more fov. a little.

Originally Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku
I agree on the fov for the zoomed version, otherwise it looks really good laugh

Ok, i will increase fov on zoomed mode a bit.

Originally Posted By: bk9iq
Awesome - I like the camera position... I just have a question... are u using a MP plugin (IE: ANET) or ur own codes???

Thanks. I'm using the default multiplayer system from A8.

Originally Posted By: darkinferno
oooo... another tps, lol, seems i'm not alone, goodluck man, it can be a fun process laugh wont show mine anytime soon though [i think]wink

this seems to have potential, btw, notice the way the comments changed when u showed a gameplay screen over just pics, lol grin welcome to GS

I'm sure your project will look much better grin

Yeah this forum is very used to see very noob people showing projects which will fail, and they need to see something to take you seriously.

Originally Posted By: 3run
To my mind it could be better if it was some kind of Army man shooter. Without mentioning USA and Arabic country.

Originally Posted By: darkinferno
thats very true wink its really not needed, you could just say this army versus this resistance, also that way you dont have to worry about models not matching up to real images

Originally Posted By: 3run
And making game with Army Man style, will give also unforgettable ambient to your game.
Which I think all of us had in time back then via playing it on first PSOne.

Yes, I also think that is better. I will change first post.

3D Gamestudio A8 Pro
AMD FX 8350 4.00 Ghz
16GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB