@Germanunkol
Thanx for your nice comments smile Everything is still to be tweaked but I think we're slowly getting to the desired visual effects.

I checked the screens, Trine does seem to have a similar color concept but they managed to unify colors much, much better. The HDR in J,J&BUM made things a bit more complicated because it amplified the colors intensity/saturation. I may even have to use some of the other lightmap solutions I experimented with earlier (http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=341336#Post341336) that have a higher percentage of ambient occlusion.

I have uploaded a 'test' level for HDR, characters & shaders to SkyDrive as 'Ganderoleg C3 L2 V3.zip'.

In this level I have finally expended the gameplay with 'platform' enemies: dogs (they are going to be armored) that run around & can 'kill' player grin Dogs are going to be redesigned & their run animation is going to be fixed a bit (legs look too stiff in run animation)..

I was going to add enemies that should be jumped-over but the players seem to hit them no matter what height they are.

There are (so far) three different types of enemy texture-shader combinations in this level: first is toon shader & toon-like texture, second is toon shader & normal texture and third is simple material & normal texture. I must admit I give my vote to the first concept with toon shader & simplified texture..

There are also some expansions concerning the background characters, I added bats that fly around at the higher parts of the level & dragon that loops near the fortress wall. I attend to have even more different background characters throughout the levels to make things visually more dynamic..

HDR is still not tweaked & it's too bright but I will fix that soon.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<