Please turn my girlfriend (or significant other) into an adventure gamer!

Quote:

I am writing this to all of you who have a yearning desire to transform your somewhat normal and impressionable “better half” into an extreme adventure gamer such as yourself with a few, simple steps! You may ask why I would go to such lengths to do such a generous task. Well my friends, I am a crossover. I am an adventure gamer's girlfriend turned adventure gamer herself. Woah Bela! That'a a hella lot to take in all at once! So let us begin back at the beginning of my story. So I started dating this guy who I thought was really nice, and good looking and then I suddenly found out he was a key player in the “adventure gaming industry.” Now for someone like me, this pretty much sounded like he was a key player in the “nerdy, weirdo, lives in my parents basement” industry. Now stick with me, please don't be insulted, trust me: my ways have changed! But this guy was pretty hot, so I decided to stick with him anyways.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links