Here's just some of the more anticipated adventure games coming out over the next couple of years. A wide variety of art styles, tone, gameplay type(point & click, direct control), etc are represented. This doesn't take into account the large number of amateur titles, lesser known commercial titles, and fan remakes/sequels that are all over the place. I won't be playing all of these, but there is plenty there that I'm looking forward to on top of the small handful of top quality titles that are out right now(Still Life, The Moment of Silence are my current time stealers).

Realtime 3D:

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - sequel to one of the big boys

Fahrenheit(known as Indigo Prophecy in the US) - the buzz on this is that it'll open the flood gates and the 2nd Golden Age of the adventure game will drown us in its potential greatness

Myst V: End of Ages - this is the series final installment

Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge - no official site, yet, so screens will do for now. The third Fenimore game...part 2 was known as Wanted!: A Wild Western Adventure(aka The Westerner). It looked like Toy Story but this new one is more realistic and mature

Ankh - Egyptian based, cartoony game. Getting good buzz

Around the World in 80 Days - the name says it all. First realtime game from veteran developers

2.5D(3D objects on 2D backgrounds):

Bone - episodic series based on the cult comic/graphic novel

A Vampyre's Story - fully animated Monkey Island/Lucasarts style greatness in the making

Paradise - not much is known. Set in Africa and from the designer of the famous Syberia franchise

And Then There Were None - a new Agatha Christie game..no website...no screens...no nothing

Tony Tough in A Rake's Progress - the humor in this sequel should be insane

2D:

Juniper Crescent: The Sapphire Claw - from the designer of the Broken Sword games

Runaway 2 - no official site so only screenshots for now. Sequel to one of the bigger selling(a few hundred thousand) adventures of the past few years.

Scratches - Myst style horror game

Boyz Don't Cry - an interesting style and sounds like a nice bit of dark humor

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links