Quote:
-Multiplayer; apparently this is a popular idea. IMO it shouldn't be done unless you allow more than one person to play online from the same computer.
Yes, this is planned. I should update the to-do list to reflect this.

I really appreciate the feedback laugh Some level styles would be easy to generate (such as the circle I already have, a ring level with an abyss in the middle, and some stuff like that), so I might have a list of procedural levels that let you adjust their size to suit how many players you have (when online comes and there are a lot more players the current level will probably be too small, but still suitable for smaller games), as well as a list of pre-built levels.

@sounds/music: I'll see what I can do. I think these are important elements to have in the game to polish the whole package before I am more public about the game (at the moment I'm not making any efforts to advertise it outside of this forum) -- I think if I'm too eager to get attention to this game while it's still really rough, a lot of people won't give it a second look even when it's polished later on.

Bart, your problem is really weird :S But I'm glad you got it working. Thanks for putting in the effort laugh

@online-vote: Noted. Thanks.

Jibb

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!