Originally Posted By: JulzMighty
Bart and Blink, could you please put up a screenshot of what you see? Also what are your PC specs? I'm pretty sure I've tested that the shaders all compile on Shader Model 1.1 if they need to. I tested on my brother's old netbook, which only has Intel integrated graphics, and basically gave up on it because it can't seem to run shaders at all.

I should have alternatives for those with really old/wussy hardware I guess.

Jibb

EDIT: btw, I'm pretty sure I've seen you both use shaders before, so I don't think you're in the same situation as my brother's netbook.
EDIT2: Camera improvements: Camera is centred better on the action, waits for explosions, and move a bit more gently. Buttons mutator added. A bit hectic since I haven't added a barriers mutator yet, but I want to get victory conditions working and the menu cleaned up first. Update will come probably this Friday.

I tested it using my Office old PC(well, it's actually the best PC in my office LoL)

Spec:
Intel P4D 3.2GHz
Onboard Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller
1Gb RAM
Windows XP SP2 Genuine
Direct X 9.0c

Havent tried with my home PC but just a reminder that 3DGS A8 Free just dont work on both machines either. I do tried to install the latest driver.