Hi,

For some years I was part of this fantastic community. I worked on some projects and when I needed help there was always someone here to help.

It is now time for me to give something to this community with a contribution which I hope will prove useful to someone.

It was a pity not to finish some projects that I wanted to. Also I feel that the evolution of this game engine was not the most effective over time, but that is my opinion.

This is an initial version of a football game played between androids, which has been not completed and the main purpose is to serve someone who is working in this game genre.

You can see a video on youtube of one of the versions of the game:

YOUTUBE VIDEO

So, lets see what we have here:

- Engine version: A6.50.6 commercial

- Early version of the game, but has the basic structure, as the ball physics system, camera system, movement, gravity, animation of the players, the goalkeepers defense, simple AI, formation settings, debug panels.

- Opponents AI Implemented only in the movement and positioning

- It has bugs, but I think it will be a good starting point to develop any project of this kind

CONTROLS:

Movement = WASD
Pass = Q
High kick = R
Low kick = E

Cameras = C
Line Zones (Debug) = Z, X
Debug Panels = 0 - 9

* this work is free to everyone and you may use it and change it as you want, for personal or commercial purposes. You can credit me of course.

* i will give no support for this work, and i want to thank everyone on this forum who contributed in some way to the programming task.

DOWNLOAD LINK NDROID SOCCER (updated)

I hope you enjoy.
Because this work took me countless hours to do and because i had to spent money to buy the robot model included in the game, if you want to make some donation you can follow this link:

DONATE

Cheers
Jorge

Last edited by demiGod; 08/11/10 11:46.