@Guardian

Thanx smile It's been a while now that you haven't been active, I was under the impression that you were no longer interested in this project. I hope you will be able to find more time in the future & maybe re-activate again in some of the project's development segments.

I've uploaded new, a bit enhanced, version of level 4 (prototype level) on SkyDrive.

The main changes are rocks beneath the storage rooms, light enhancers, player can't fall from bridge if he change the lain in the ear & elevators have only one enter/exit side (player can't accidentally slide from it or fall from it like before).

I also added two temporary (testing) features: music switcher & few 2D animated characters smile

Ivan (Dimme) sent me three music themes that he composed for possible usage in Fortress level. I made a small switcher so that each theme can be tried out & evaluated.

Also I added a few of my old 2D animated characters & Txesmi's sister character. It's nothing too serious, I'm not saying we should switch to 2D characters concept but I just wanted to see how they would fit game environment. ...and maybe it's not a bad idea to keep 2D characters option in mind, it could make a game more original and unusual smile

//////////////////////
Btw I'm having some problems with uploading the level to SkyDrive, I believe it's the fault related to use of Microsoft Silverlight, so I will upload it to SkyDrive as soon as I figure out what is wrong.

>Level has been uploaded successfully to SkyDrive<

//////////////////////

Any feedback on what should be changed & modified is welcome.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<