@Superku
Thanx smile I don't think you should worry about JJ's animation synchronicity at this time, we still don't have their models & animation setts.

...and I must admit, even if it's a bit off at a moment, that I still haven't completely given up on using 2D characters in the game grin If you think about it, it could still work for the project & it may give a game more original feel.

@Ratchet
I was thinking of very discreet depth of field, just a little blurring of the background environment.

As for shaders, to be honest, up until now I haven't managed to implement them in a way that they would really fit the game scene frown Red Phoenix (member of the programing team) should send me the newest shader version in a following few days & I'm hoping I will be able to find a good balance that would benefit & not damage the level's visual aspects.

It's much easier when shaders are used in first-person games, I'm used to that concept & I have no problems in implementing them in a satisfactory way. This project is very new to me from the camera & geometry point smile

As for particles, you're right: we should have as much as possible & as colorful as possible. Txesmi (member of the art team) had a very good idea about some sort of particle-based bonus items that could be scattered across the levels & make everything seem more dynamic.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<