Excuse me but you got it wrong. It's not I want to make a pacman but it's the degree of freedom the engine allows. It's about granting access to the low levels of making a game. It's pretty easy to make a good looking, complex game but it comes with a cost. My music professor used to say: "Professionalism doesn't reside in singing correctly; it begins from using nuances". Well, maybe because I had some colleagues singing like soccer supporters... but anyway, think about making a game as building:

Different construction sites come with different size prefabs. Now it depends on what you want to build -- a hut or a skyscraper. I want to build a mansion. So I'd be glad to also have other prefabs than whole floors. But maybe not bricks.

I'm not against UDK, I haven't tried it yet but I planned to this week. It may be the only engine I'll use but I like having the control that you have in A7 (aside from frame rate). If UDK offers the same control degree (which I currently don't have a clue), believe me, I won't think twice.

ERROR in communism.cpp, line 0:
#include<god.h>
was fatally missed.