@Superku
I downloaded & played the new movement demo & it all seems very good smile The elevator-cage & dead zone are working great. I just came across two minor things: the doors can't be passed, when unlocked, unless they are placed in second lane & exit- to-new-level doors open even if only one player is near them. Once J's unite in second level they will both need to be at the exit doors in order to change level.

Btw it would be great if we can keep the turning camera, I believe it's one of the game's biggest assets smile When I was showing the levels to some of my friends they always had a very reasonable response to gameplay & level visuals, something like: it's nice/colors are good/looks o.k.... But when I go to the gravity switch with turn-camera it was always: Wow this is cool/This is great/It's wicked tongue

So I think this feature could be are greatest plus so far. It's something different & it gives more dynamic feel to the game. Actually I think that maybe every spell should have some sort of screen-thing (through use of different ppe, zoom or arc-change...)

@SirCamaris
I downloaded you document & images of your mansion look very good but, unfortunately, they don't reflect the needed visual direction for the chapter frown Your mansion is too contemporary & it has many props & appliances that are not in tone with the game ambient. ...it would be great for Hitman game or Counter Strike though smile I sent you a mail with some observations and suggestions.

I have upload (Ganderoleg C3 L1 V2) shader & ppe version of the first level that was done almost five days ago but because I had some health problems in a last four days I didn't manage to put it earlier on the SkyDrive. It's still a wip that needs more polishing but the hard lines are there. I couldn't publish exe for some reason :(but it seems to work fine from both wed & sed. If you can't run it without error let me know & if you manage to compile an exe file please let me know grin

In main.c you will find shaders_on & post_pe_on variables with which you can turn these effects on or off.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<