This is what I had in mind to fix up my sketches:

I will reduce the difficulty of my second level by removing the guards and putting bars on the windows of bridge-switch rooms so that sister will still have to go the way it was meant but without the need for cheese and noise factor. I will redo the level with crossbow to be easier(maybe the same see me/follow me method as the one with mechanism room).

I was going to add 4 more levels, between my first level & second level, where sister and brother are played separately in 3, and one where they unite so that they can continue joint play but there has been some development in game-levels overview that makes dungeons to be second set of levels so the sister-mono play in this segment is now off.

I was thinking we go for invisible level-boxes(collision) and mdl's for visible geometry. However we will need to use WED for 80% of indoor level geometry because we need to set identical geometry standards for every indoor level. After the level is done we export it to MED. Lightmaping will be done in Blender. Level props can however be modeled in various programs and then added to level later. Those props that are static will be incorporated in main level geometry and lightmaped.

I forgot to add that my levels are scrolling levels. They are based on Superku's level concept & grid based:

The game screen should appear like in the first image when zoomed-out & like in the second one when zoomed-in.

Last edited by Ganderoleg; 03/16/10 23:00.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<