I have checked all the sketches - great stuff! A few notes:

Ganderoleg's level_01_01:
- The mouse could open the hatch switch by itself, by simply moving over m3. We'll have to think at a way that allows us to have the mouse carry and push things like buttons, etc.
- Draining the water is a great idea, but I'd like us to create a much greater anticipation when it comes to reuniting the two brothers. I suggest that the little brother will crawl through the pipes and get out of the cell, but will not meet his sister in this level.

Ganderoleg's level_01_02:
- How will the sister reach the sleeping guard to put the cheese in his years? Don't we need to lower the bridge in order to do that? Maybe there's a passage at the first floor, but you didn't draw it because of the text.

Ganderoleg's level_01_03: you have got some good ideas in there. I'm not sure if the player will be able to solve a level like this by himself, though.

Ganderoleg's level_01_04: great work! This is the type of level that would work best in my opinion, because it doesn't require too many explanations.

txesmi's sketch01: I like many of your ideas. I'm not so sure about the one with the boy being so small; it wouldn't be too visible in a regular level if we create it that way. I liked the bed pulling, box transportation and prisoner security counters ideas a lot! Please write the explanation texts on the bitmaps for your following sketches - it makes it much easier for us to understand them.

Germanunkol has raised some valid points here; you (the authors) are familiar with your sketches, so they don't look difficult to you, but they might look very complicated for the player. I think that the levels should have their "I have finally got it!" moments, but I agree that this shouldn't happen too early.

We will use shaders, but the game shouldn't rely on them. If the player has an older computer, the game should run fine on it as well. Choosing between models and blocks is a decision that you (the artists) will have to make. I would choose models as well, but let's not enforce this rule if it is possible - sometimes we might need level blocks for c_content tests, etc. Creating a set of reusable prefabs is a great idea, and since we're here please don't forget that our levels should be created using tiles of 64x64 quants as units: the boxes are pushed 64 quants at a time, and so on.