I have been finishing the modeling & rigging part of the possible enemy model for the game in last three days. He is still very much a wip so there was no point in uploading it to SkyDrive, but I decided to post a few images & short animation-test of the character just for fun. He is not yet uv mapped and textured but I added the blueish material and some specularity.

The most important things that I have to do:

1.I created him a bit poly-happy so he has about 14000 faces grin The number must go down to 50%. I've made a very clean geometry so that won't be the problem.
2.I'm having a constant trouble with rigging the character hip. Few more experiments and I think that problem will be solved.
3.Also rigging of the more dynamic points of geometry(like arms & collars) must be re-rigged.

You can download the video or just watch it by clicking on Stream Video Now here:
http://www.filefront.com/15801291/Acknex_MED_-2010-03-11.avi

That's about that. I'm also working on those gameplay sketches but didn't have much luck. There is only 3 to 4 sketches from the bunch that are really usable frown I hope some of you are having better luck with sketches then me.

Last edited by Ganderoleg; 03/11/10 15:31.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<