////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////
Hello team,

the decision about game-level prototype technique & style direction has been made. We decided to go with 3D levels that have 3D & 2D elements & to give semi-realistic visual approach a try.

It has also been considered that, in case prototype quality proves to be non-satisfactory, we keep a backup choices in this order:
backupNo1.
/3D Platform-like, artistic & minimal
backupNo2./2D Semi-realism.

I hope everyone is o.k. with these choices and that we will all have lot's of fun doing this project smile

////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In a few days I will post in ArtPad, as I mentioned in the few replies up, a development-segments list and offer some of the members the tasks that I believe they can do good. All of us will also have the opportunity to decline/accept offers and/or choose from all the segments what they want to do for the project.

List will be divided to visual & visual-core segments. If member is not offered with the task and wants to do work from visual-core segment he will be asked to do small custom artwork following my guidelines to see how he will handle it, and if member wants to do work from visual segment he will just have to sign-in his name, take task/tasks and start working. If the finished work is good it will go into the levels.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<