Hummel, donīt forget that you donīt HAVE to go to school laugh You arenīt in the nineth class anymore and old enough to not be patronised by your parents laugh
To be honest, I finally start to like school tongue The topics are getting more interesting as there arenīt any restricting curiculums anymore and weīve got many lessons which donīt take place somehow wink I for example finally decided to completely skip philosophy now, as the topic the rest of the course wants to talk about is just totally boring, and weīve already talked about it more than enough. Also, I have no need for those extra lessons which made my tuesdays about four hours loner due to free lessons in between... School is just getting pretty cool at the moment. In math, we are going to do a project, which most probably will have a 3d rendering as result and I will try to be allowed to go the realtime way, not only calculating the objects positilns change over time but also their shading and shadows and so on... However, back to getting prepared for my physics abitur, I will write this week. But that actually is also quite fun, as the tasks arenīt unfair, but still demanding.