Quote:
Hi team members,

Last few weeks I was working on some music ideas for the game. I have 9 tracks uploaded on the SkyDrive and it would be great if you would download it and tell me what you think.

I decided to answer this here, as it belongs to this thread more I think.

At first very nice work, I like it very much especially the loopability is really good!

Here is an order of my favourites with some impressions:

1: fields of light -> mysterious feeling but still cool and with a bit of action. This sample simply represents, how I imagine this game and it's gameplay

2: stranger to stranger -> feeling of lonlyness and sadness, but also exploration, hope. This sample is propably not suited for the normal game situation, but more for special story elements. I like it very much.

3: Vortex of illusion -> movement, fun, nice theme. When this sample will be extended by some more variation it'd be a really nice track.

4: Beside you and time -> I find them not so special compared to the others, but they sound nice and I'd say they also fit to the game's style (as long as this can be judged from this point of development).

5: Concrete sky, is it me, on the line -> These three tend to be a little too "techno" like. They let me think of fast action heavy gaming situations. But that's my personal taste of course wink