@Blink
It's o.k. smile We haven't yet made any structural decisions and you are always free to display your work(the link will be added to ArtPad(http://etherpad.com/qO7uSEtQPl) under your nick) and specify what development segments you are interested in(under A.SKILLS).
At this moment we are also taking a menu/hud design proposals. You can put your proposals in a form of a question in ArtPad or, if you have more of a visual idea, make some sketches and upload them to SkyDrive.

I have finished uploading my new zip with one new level(with zoom for all levels) and WIP boy player model.

Boy player model is still very, very WIP and I had every problem imaginable with this file, from geometry to texturing, exporting, animation... mad only reason he is in the zip is because the problems with him can't be fixed in a two days and I don't want to be the only one to delay development. I will, naturally, work on him and with any luck have a functional model in a few days but, for now, his not really much more then a hint of what he may be in the future. I also have to make a 2D version of the boy & to finish that long-announced 3D SF Knight model that I wanted to contribute to the community & also adjust for this project.

Btw the doll-looking face is not intentional I just didn't have the time to fix it since I made a mistake and made UV mapping for the face to be half mapped & mirrored (also with bad lightning choice).

Last edited by Ganderoleg; 02/27/10 01:26.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<