@Guardian, Liked everything you uploaded to the sky-drive. Giving the boy-girl hooded robes makes them seem to have special powers like a Jedi (or Sith if you prefer), but not cultish (7 year olds don't belong to cults anyway...i don't think). The boy model is a nice alternative to what we've been using. Nice graphical remake of George's prototype (with good sounds and visual effects too).

@txesmi, I agree with Ganderoleg, really nice animation of the girl. Did you do any extra coding... she walks/runs nicer over the first step to her right in the level.

@Ganderoleg, Really cool first two levels. I think that both 2D/3D characters can be used together effectively without being a distraction (as you've proven). Loved the graphical "feel" of you're second level...realistic/mature. Something drew me to the narrow windows ("Windows to infinity" comes to mind). I think you also re-coded the crates if I'm not mistaken...2-3 can be pushed at once. Looking forward to seeing your version of the player.

@Germanunkol, Based on these new uploads, I can see some of the advantages/disadvantages of 2D/3D characters. Building and animating a player model may be easier than a 2D character. Walking, running, fighting, jumping, etc. would take much longer drawing one frame at a time than building a single model and creating keyframes. I know txesmi said it took about 8 hours time to do a walking/running animation. How long, I wonder for George's or Guardian's player model. However, it seems that a more playful and detailed style can be achieved with a carefully crafted 2D character like Txesmi's girl or Ganderoleg's enemy character.