@Txes
Girl animation looks really, really good cool I am very impressed with how clean her movement is. There is no unnatural hight changes while running. Very good work.

@Guardian
I almost missed out on those characters. You should announce on the forum your uploads to SkyDrive so that we don't have to check folders.
They are very good looking. Will you try animating them or is this character concept?

As for me- I have finally finished my two level-style proposals: one 2D level & one 3D level, castle theme. They are created in a bit of a hurry since I had some virus troubles and couldn't start working until 3 days ago frown

I also added a small Lizard warrior 2D animation(it was originally made for my Dark Divinity character but since that is out...) and it's placed inside 2D level. You will see it when you reach for diamond There is also the folder with his work-files.

In a next few days I will be focusing on player-character animations. I will do the 2D & 3D versions and then update my zip.

NOTES:

I am using GS Commercial 7.50 & WED V6.875 so it may be possible that you will not be able to run levels from your WED or SED without some issues. Therefore I have also compiled exe that should work fine in case there are some troubles with work-files. Maybe you should even try the exe file first and then the other things later.

I use mainly C-Script so I was not able to use my fire effect in Lite-C. This is the reason you will see that terrible-looking fire sprite in the second level grin instead of nicely-looking fire effect.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Before you open my zip scan it for infections. I am still not sure that my OS is completely virus-free.

Last edited by Ganderoleg; 02/19/10 15:53.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<