@SirCamaris
I liked your two new levels, the hole level & spike level smile ...but I must admit that your first geometry design was much more advanced & impressionable. It seems you are turning your attention more on project gameplay and programming then on project design. I may be wrong, but your new two levels should have been more geometry-driven since your design Focus is level geometry.

You are right about 2D characters- when I gave it more time I realized that there shouldn't be any problems. I'm sure that, with good programming, they can work with depth-levels just as good as the 3D model.

@Txes
I downloaded your first level redesign and it is great! cool
I like the way you managed to get rid of level square-frame and still preserve the level-frame size.
My personal, overall impression of the style is very positive: colors are well balanced, details are nicely blended and your layer system is both very discrete and very precisely contrasted.

There is just one thing: you have replaced the 3D boy character with your 2D sister character but she doesn't have any animations confused There is nothing in your Focus about it so I don't know if you are planning to animate her and present her as your main player character design or she is there just for fun.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<