My pc is at the moment under the virus & I'm afraid that problems are becoming severe so I will have to take some actions frown This will make me unreachable for at least 24h or more since I must do virus scannings and maybe even repair or reinstall my Xp.

The thing I failed to mention is that the player, if you are going to replace George's player model, should be replaced with model of brother or sister character. Since you are free to make four different level-style designs, it will be impossible to make him fit to all of them(i think? confused ).

So, if you are making more then one level-design solution, unless you are willing to make more then one player-design solution(and use ent_morph or something), you should make your player model fit the style of your first level or put note in Focus text to what level player is designed to correspond to. If you haven't made him to correspond to any design presented in you levels, just put 0 in you Focus text.
If your doing the 2D player you should also do the same thing.

...and most important note...
The main thing here is functionality & concept unity. Every member of the team should be able to just run George's Superku application, that you redesigned, and play your redesigned levels as they are meant to be played in their original state(doesn't have to be exactly the same as I already mentioned).
Click to reveal..
...just wanted to add that disturbing the gameplay means that player must be able to do all the actions that he must do in a level in order to exit, and level size means level-frame size. Camera position & arc also should not be changed.

As for other things: you can make player bigger, or rearrange the platforms, make the platforms bigger, make doors smaller or bigger... what ever you find to fit your level design idea

We are to redesign the visual elements not gameplay, main level concepts or camera-views.

smile Have a nice art-dayS smile

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<