Hello Art Team,

It seems I have been voted, by more then a half of team members, for art-team coordinator & I just wanted to say that I'm very pleased and exited to coordinate this project's art segment smile

I just noticed that in my profile email is still ganderoleg@yahoo.com that I don't use anymore so I'm really sorry if some of you sent me something on that address.

My new email is:
nikolic_pavle@live.com
You can say, ask or consult with whatever you want at any time.

@Guardian
I really liked your models & textures, and, at this moment I am downloading your game-level.
...but if I have to pick your strongest point it would be the second link. You really have lot of talent when it comes to 2D art. Images you posted are art in the truest sense.

...and just a few words more...
I now I was, among few others, the one who made story/art suggestions that have some of the elements that you find not suited for this project. I just wanted to make clear that all of them were just the art-expressions that have only visual/storyline/aesthetic value and that they are not to be mistaken with my personal religious/cultural beliefs. I am sorry if some of the material/ideas I posted seemed anti-Christian, that was not my intention.

@Bug
I added your artwork link and AC vote to ArtPad but I didn't know what exactly to put in other (A,B) columns.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<