I think half of your last post should go into the gamedesign thread as well, Ganderoleg. As you mentioned, we can't decide these things without the rest of the team, and making any art-decisions without the programming team would lead nowhere, so we have to wait for them. Georges first request was, however, that we'd vote a team leader. Maybe he's waiting for that before making further decisions. So let's do that... how? Here? You're the only one nominated so far and the only one who seems to have the time, ability and, most important, the votes atm.

AC Choosing the team coordinator:
Two or three of the other team members haven't shown or replied yet, so they're probably those who george mentioned who don't have time yet but will join later. So I think, if Ganderoleg (and no other team members) dont't have any objections, he's now elected to be the artist-team-leader?
If no one writes any objections, I'll mail George "our" decision.

If this is too fast for anyone, sorry... but I feel all the other things we need to vote on sort of depend on this one, so I'm rushing it. I really wanna get going (or drawing) tongue

Last edited by Germanunkol; 02/10/10 18:33.

~"I never let school interfere with my education"~
-Mark Twain