@Joozey

It's very inspiring video. We should definitely consider making one of the abilities that player has to be the ability to change un-passable scenery to passable.

@Txes

Thank you for nice words about my work & for your vote. I'm super-scared but I see we all have lots of talents so- if we play this right we cannot miss(...by very far grin ).

Maybe we could set the near-future step pipeline at this time:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What we have so far:

AC Choosing the team coordinator
//simple voting for team member

A Getting to know each other art-abilities and choosing the segment that each of us would like to participate in
//posting our artwork & voting for development segment we want to do

B Choosing the general game technique direction
//vote for 2D,3D or combinations

What we will have to do next:

C Choosing the game design/style(most difficult of all)
//doing the sketches & small levels, making the raw example materials with explanations. Voting for posted styles or combinations of different posted styles

D Deciding on team function-structure
//who will do what and to what extent. This is not so much a question of voting but more question of interest, ability or agreeing to something you are maybe not so exited to do

E Choosing the best art pipeline for technique
//seeing what programs/formats/techniques are the most appropriate for our project, what programs we all have/are familiar with & what programs are free/open source and can be downloaded & used
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After this we can then see with the entire game team what is the story, game-play, levels number/structure...

If anyone feels that there is a missing step somewhere, or some step should be divided to more steps please feel free to state your opinion. I don't think we should put this in Ether Pad, to keep it clean and simple, but should post our observations and suggestions as replies.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<