@Germanunkol

Yes I was under the same impression about the sister/little brother & cutting out the horror parts. I, personally, would also include the dark divinity- that way we could have the bad guy in the game and have a cool dynamic when it comes to cut-scenes.

I think those light shafts would be interesting to have in some parts of outside levels or in inside levels coming out of the windows. I also wanted to implement Shade-C.

But I think we should consider all of this step by step. We haven't yet heard from all team members what they would like to do for the project or what they think the general 2D/3D game direction should be. We haven't even made an art pipeline yet and all of this should also be checked with programming team.
I think we should all be heard and that each step should be cleared with all of us through the voting process as we are doing with first three questions. We are all important parts of the team and each voice should be as loud as the other.
There is no need to speed things up by putting too many ideas and suggestions on the table since that will always end up in hundreds of different opinions and hundreds of posts leading to nowhere. I believe that when we clear up one step we then take another smile

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<