@Helghast: I agree with Merlinett. Before MM3D i too thought that 3DGS cant handle that. If you look on the Gamestudio Main page and read the discription of the program, there are listed many generes that can be made with 3DGS, insted of "ADVENTURES".
I think they have to change that text ;P
Making an Adventure in 3D with 3DGS is Harde then you think.
Even after 2 Years, the task to Control a Player charakter with a 2D Mousecursor that operates on a 2D plane, in an 3D Enviroment is very hard. And don forget the 1000s of information wich must stay in the Memory. An Adventure with 1 main Charakter is easyer i think, but with 7 charakters an 3 wich are playable at the same time...!
I think ( Tempending on how intense the gameplay should be) that Ego shooters are the easyest genre for the A7 engine ( i mean straight shooters like Doom3 not open world shooters like farcry). For shooters A7 hat many "ready" things that comes with it.( again: Debending on the Version you use and if u use "Ready stuff" or not ) For Adventures, or other more independent games, there must everything coded from the begining. Dont forget i dont Talk about the work with Modeling and so on. I only Talk about, the Scripts and routines an so on.