G'day everyone!

I'm moving to Canada in the next few days, and in that time my computer will be packed up and shipped there. This'll probably take up to 3 weeks -- not just shipping, but we're staying in a few places before we move in there, and this also depends on how long it takes for us to find a house!

So for this time, and until further notice from me I won't be able to work.

I've completed all short-term projects that I've accepted, and so this only means a short break in the longer-term projects.

I'll let you all know again here when I'm back and able to continue, but I just don't want people to think I'm ignoring their work offers if they have a job for me in the next few weeks and I'm unable to reply laugh

If you get in touch with me, I'll get back to you as soon as possible! But as soon as possible could be a long time. I'm sure I'll find my way onto the internet somehow between here and there, though.

Thanks,

Jibb

PS: Thanks boyax wink

PPS: I may pop in when I get internet access here and there, but that won't necessarily mean access to my dev-machine. If you don't mind waiting for a little while, feel free to come at me with more offers in that time anyway laugh I might still be able to discuss details and check into the forum sometimes!

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!