@XnaSorcerer @Sueds :
Don't forget , the point is to take lot of pleasure and fun making things, even if it's only little demos.
I think XnaSorcerer had lot of fun playing with UT3, so why not , he can post even little things.
You are both indie game makers and should be friends, you have same interest game making, it would be stupid to be ennemies in this little world of indie or passionnated people laugh

@DarkInferno :
For Unity, try to follow the Third person tutorial, i followed it and was amazed. If you follow it, you will discovered it's programming and lot of basic things already existing like a Ratchet And Clanck camera , fast to create particle effects with editor etc ...

A7 is programmer oriented a lot, each beta is new commands, Who uses all that commands ? Well A7 have not the big team of Unity also that's the other problem !

Back to UT3 engine !
Not lot of documentation, hard to find,when i opened the editor , i dind't find how to create or import something, seems the same interface as UT2 (it's looks like A7 just using same interface from 6-10 years ?)
For me it's somewhat outdated if i compare to Far Cry 1 editor i tested, that was more today interface

Just my opinion, only future will tell if indie people will use it to make other things than FPS mods ??
Perhaps some people here will do something great with it ?

Last edited by ratchet; 12/04/09 20:10.